This PresentPak is really special – it features a handmade ceramic mug from Braidwood Clayworks, on the NSW South Coast and handmade teas from Dimmy Tea Co on Moonbi, NSW – and all Australian treats! Even the packaging is all Australian made. A perfect gift for a thank you, appreciation, or thinking of you occasion. It’s also great to encourage self care of that someone special.
Included in this Tea Lovers Gift Box Hamper are:
- Two Dimmy Tea Co. cannisters – Pure Peppermint and Ceylon Black. Each cannister contains 20 organic pyramid tea bags in each flavour. Bags and bio liners are all compostable. Contains premium quality organic peppermint and organic Ceylon Tea respectively. Dimmy Tea’s are handcrafted from scratch in the small NSW village of Moonbi. Its made in small batches to maximise quality and seasonal variance in flavours. We just love this small Australian Bush Business and Dimity who runs it.
- Byron Bay Cookies White Choc Chunk and Macadamia Cookies gift box 75 gm
- TLUXAU Jersey Caramels 100gm. TLUXAU is an Australian chocolatier, biscuit and confectionary maker – and sell out weekly to the boutique supermarkets and grocery outlets they service. You will just love these Caramels – a perfect coffee pairing.
- TLUXAU Chocolate Honeycomb 70gm
- Hand-made ceramic mug from Braidwood Clayworks. We were so excited to find Kate (and Michael) at Braidwood Clayworks. Thier mugs can take 3 weeks to complete with drying time and are all slightly different because they are made by hand. Tucked away in small NSW Rural village of Braidwood Kate and Michael have built the business from scratch and have a pottery studio and a shop display area I can’t wait to visit in person. This coffee mug has a lovely rustic glaze, it looks like it’s been part of your home and routine forever. A comforting piece to treasure.
- Australian made beautiful gift box, ribbon and tissue paper, with a personalised hand-written card with your message to your loved one.